Chris's dad was kicked out of the care facility last week, long story short he can't get back in to another facility and is currently living at Motel 6, great. Chris heard back on one of his applications so hopefully that will work out. Aiden's obsession with Hook, the movie, continues. Cady has continued to want nothing but the song "Low,Low". I applied for 2 more jobs and have yet to hear back.
Monday, August 18, 2008
So what else is new?
Posted by Chris and Megan at 8:47 PM
Labels: Aiden riding with Jaxson, Cady talking in the back round
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Im sure you and Cj are just soooooo excited about his dad!!! (Hoping you can sence the Sarcasim) Where did Cj, apply to? Where have you applied to? I think Dad has an Interview on friday but im not sure! Tell the kids I love them! Oh yeah one more thing, are you sick of "Low Low" or Hook yet??
Post a Comment