Thursday, November 13, 2008


For some reason I am finding it to be a big chore to blog. I guess it's because every thing feels the same every day. Chris is still working and getting pretty bored. But he's hanging in there. Aiden today especially is testin my patience. He is up at the crack of dawn and then under my feet and in my face all day. He's still funny and I stil love him. Cady is getting so big. The other cay Chris bought her a $3 doll that has since replaced her stuffed cow as her favorite thing to cart around. We had a good Halloween. The kids each got just a few pieces of candy which was plenty. We went trick or treating at the zoo along with everyone else in Utah. Today we went out to breakfast for Emily and Mindy's birthday. Happy Birthday girls!

0 comments: