Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Festivus!

So it is hard to believe that it's over. There is so much work and so much build up for Christmas and next thing you know the day has come and gone and all that remains is a giant mess... and some very happy kids. Luckily I (this post if from Chris by the way) only had to work for five hours on Christmas eve morning. After that I wasn't scheduled to work again until Monday. Megan was off Xmas eve and Day but had to work on Friday after that horrific storm. Thankfully with the home health thing she was able to postpone starting her day until after the plows had a chance to hit the roads for a while. Anyway back to the whole Christmas thing I think everyone in the family couldn't have asked for a better day, and were spoiled by that fat guy in the red suit. I feel truly blessed to have the family and friends that I do, and especially in times like these to know they would be there for us no matter what. So for all of you thank you for everything, we love you all and wish you a very happy and prosperous new year!

0 comments: