I put in my 2 weeks! Yeah for me! I'm going to work at Promise in SL as part of the wound care team. Chris is having a great week, he went to the dentist and not only is he in a lot of pain, he also gets to go back so that they can finish the pain. Aiden is awesome, I love the new day care, I aksed him what he learned and when I finally deciphered that he was saying Martin Luther King and " George Washinmachine" I was so proud. He is crazy hyper, but such a sweet boy most of the time. Cady is feeling much better, she was so sick and then when she was at day care she tripped and hit her head, big bruise and she was lethargic for 2 days and wasn't talking like she normally does, I was a little freaked, but she's all better. Her big birthday coming up soon, nothing makes time fly like kids, it was yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. The pregnancy is going well, minor scare with trip to ER to rule out blood clot, but every thing was fine, just like I told Chris it would be. Thanks to my family for helping with the kids while we enjoyed a few hours in the waiting room.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
wow sad day. I'm sorry I know nothing thats going on anymore! Hope all is well love you.
Post a Comment