Thursday, May 28, 2009

Home Sweet Home











So we came home on Monday, Thank you to every one who has come to visit and helped with the kids. It makes things so much easier to know that we have such a great support system. The kids are doing well, Chris has been keeping them very occupied running errands and playing outside so that I can rest. But that all ends tomorrow, pray for me.
We went and had family photos done today, the big kids did well Ella was fussy and so alot of the pics have her with her buddy. So before Chris has a chance to tell this story I will, 3 words, naked baby photo, so of course I'm holding Ella and she pee's on me and then she had a large poop all over my lap and white shirt, Chris was laughing so hard he was crying. I'll never live it down and we have a picture to remind us all.

0 comments: