I get so caught up in reading other blogs I don't update my own. Anyways. Chris is doing awesome at his new job, he was even asked to orient a new nurse today. He has been having a great time in the yard, we've planted and trucked in soil and mowed a million times. He had to have emergency dental work last week, but is feeling back to normal now. Aiden is getting much better. He has a few rough days here and there, but overall has been improving in his attitude and listening skills. Cady is starting her terrible 2's, she's on to throwing tantrums and tattle telling, it's kind of funny to listen to " Brother, do not say that again" and " Brother do not touch my blank". It's very clear and stern, just like mommy. We've been trying to spend time out doing fun things before baby gets here. Last week we went to the zoo and took our cousin Adam. Those boys had so much fun together. I am thinking I need a psych eval. 3 kids? Honestly. If anyone can remind me why I thought this is a good idea I would love to hear it. I'm huge and can't do anything. It's very frustrating not to be able to clean and I'm afraid to take the kids out in case I go in to labor. Big thanks to Lyndsie for bailing me out last week. Some times all you need is a little emotional support and the rest falls in to place. Love you Lynds.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I don't check blogs very often but am glad to see you keep it up. Why have more kids? Could it be because grandpa loves them?
Post a Comment