
We are planning an epic make over of our home and Chris's wife...
At work we are having a weight loss competition and Chris and I have signed up to participate (for those of you who don't know Chris he's a participator), anyways, I weighed in with our dietitian who is running the contest. GASP! I know I have been gaining extra weight, but seriously? I weighed 2 lbs less than when I walked in to give birth to all 3 of my babies. I signed up at the gym today. If you see me eating crap, you have my permission to knock it out of my hand :)
I have been reading new design blogs and have been inspired to redecorate! Chris is very excited, not. So I have decided to try and redo a complete room/area a month. First up is our bedroom and I am excited! I'm thinking about adding a running count of our trips to Home Depot in the side bar :)
I will try to keep the blog updated with the progress of both make overs. Any love and support is appreciated.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
A brand NEW Year!
Posted by Chris and Megan at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
gooooooo you! i can't wait to see the fun begin. you have all the love and support i can send, so let me know what you need!xoxoxo
Post a Comment