So we've been working like mad people all week and after another meltdown on my part I'm taking Friday off. I'm excited and am thinking maybe a family trip to the zoo or museum is in order. Chris works his last shifts at SDCH this weekend and then goes to 4 12 hour shifts a week at private care. Aiden and Cady are loving spending time at Emily's. I am having a hard time with the new job. I'm starting to think that they expect me to work alot more than I had agreed to work. My new co workers are great, but they work too much. Is it just me or should I not have to work at all, hint hint CHRIS. I don't mind working, but I don't want to work all the time. On a happier note, Grandma Darling is doing better. I was able to be her nurse a few times. She's a great lady and we hope that she soon will be able to be back to her old self.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Busy Week
Posted by Chris and Megan at 6:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment