Sunday, September 21, 2008

The run down


So I had my first day at work on Monday. It's totally different than anything I've done before. So over the next few weeks I hope to be done orienting. I think that I'll enjoy it more when I'm in charge, imagine that. Chris had his last day shift at SDCH, he works next week end and then he is done. He's enjoying his new work doing private duty nursing with a patient that after spending part of a day with Chris called the home health company and requested that Chris come more often. The kids are doing great. Aiden is getting excited for Halloween. Cady is growing fast and says new words every day, she can now say all of her cousins' names and you can tell what she is saying. Friday we played at Emily's all day, and she has sportingly agreed to watch Cady and Aiden a couple of days a week so I don't have to shuttle them back and forth to Bounitful every morning and evening. Saturday Emily and I went to the scrap book expo, we didn't even make it through 1/2 of the booths before we ran out of money. But it was fun and now I have an excuse to catch up on my scrapbooking. Today we found out that Grandma Darling isn't doing well, on Friday she fell and broke her femur. She went for surgery and things went well, but today her hematocrit dropped and the family decided to put her on hospice. Hopefully she can be comfortable no matter what happens. Tomorrow, Chris works is new shift of 6 am to 6 pm and I am training again.

0 comments: